Servant's Heart Worship Center is committed to protecting the health and wellbeing of church family and guests. With that in mind we wanted to inform everyone of the procedures we are taking to keep our Worship Center safe for everyone.
We are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation, including the latest directive and guidance from national, state, and local authorities. We are planning and acting accordingly.
If you will be visiting the Worship Center, we ask that everyone follow the CDC guidelines on proper safety proceedures. Additional requirements may be presented upon entering the facility.
To help offer alternative ways to attend services, we are now offering live online streaming from your phone, tablet, and smart TV.
We thank you, our church family, for your trust in the past through this pandemic. We are working hard to ensure the safety of all involved for as long as it takes.
As we resume in-person services, we have put the following COVID-19 policy in place to protect everyone who attends our church:
- Social distancing: We have implemented social distancing measures to ensure that all attendees are at least six feet apart from each other. Please respect these guidelines and do not congregate in groups.
- Hand hygiene: Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations throughout the church. We ask that you use it frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Stay home if you are sick: If you or anyone in your household is feeling sick or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home and join us virtually.
- Sign-in: We will be keeping a record of all attendees to assist with contact tracing if needed. Please sign in when you arrive and provide your contact information.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: Our church will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after each service, including all high-touch areas such as door handles, pews, and restrooms.
- Offering: We encourage electronic giving, but we will have a designated drop-off location for those who prefer to give in person. Please avoid passing the offering plate.
If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.